Using the Search feature on CARPL, one can do a broad search of the textual reports that have been uploaded to CARPL.
- 1.Navigate to Search in the Dataset Manager
- 2.Search can be used on text reports that are available within existing collections, or a new collection may be uploaded using the Create Collection button on the top right.
Create New Collection:
User can create a collection through clicking on ‘Create New Collection’ icon on the top right side of the Dashboard.
Query through selected Collection:
- 1.Use different operators available and build a query either by grouping them or individually fetching the results.
- 2.Use “Add rule” to add new rules
- 3.Use “Add group” to group rules
Export: You may download all results from Search, or select results.
Tip: Select all results using the Check-Box above the line, on the left of column names to select all results, and manually deselect any that you want to exclude.
- 1.Export All: once the search is complete and you reach to your desired studies, user can download all the studies by clicking on the ‘Export all data’ option available in the middle of the screen
- 2.Export selected data: If user wants to only download few studies, which can be done by selecting the desired studies and clicking on ‘Export selected data’ – which will only download the selected studies in csv format onto your system
- New collection: when a user reaches to a desired set of studies, he/she can select the studies and clicks on ‘New collection’ – this will create an altogether new collection on the dashboard with the selected studies.
- Load Query: once a user saves a query and wishes to use it later, user can selects a saved query from the dropdown and clicks on ‘Load Query’ – system loads the saved query on the screen.
- Delete: when a user ‘adds a rule or a group’ and wishes to delete it, user can click on ‘Delete’ icon and system will delete the particular rule or group.
- Enable Ignore: If user selects ‘Enable Ignore’, system will show a bar to add phrases to be ignored in the search result.
- Enable Fuzzy Matching: If user selects ‘Enable Fuzzy Matching’ – this will automatically read the incomplete words and show the results according to it.
- Add file: if user wants to add new files to the existing data collection, user can click on ‘Add file’ and browse and upload it on the existing data collection.
- Add to Dataset: If user wishes to add certain number of reports with images to a dataset, he/she can click on “add to dataset’ which will show a collapsible dropdown
- 1.Add to existing dataset- which means, selected reports would be added to the dataset that was previously selected while making the collection.
- 2.Create new dataset- which means, selected reports would be moved to a new dataset collection.